Weekends & Holiday Mondays Only 10–5
July 2nd – September 10th, 2016
Weekends Only 10–5
Terms and Conditions:
1. Tickets are non-refundable. No Exceptions.
2. Your ticket is valid for the entire season! And can be used on any day the park is open during the season it was purchased. You MUST however upgrade your ticket to a SEASONS PASS CARD at the Welcome Centre on the day of your visit. You will not be able to re-enter the park on another day with only a ticket.
3. In case of lost or stolen seasons pass card, it is highly recommended you store your ticket in a safe place. Proof of Receipt will be needed if your card is lost or stolen.
4. Wheelchairs and Strollers are not permitted on the Bridges or Cliff Walk. Babies must be carried in tightly secured FRONT Carriers. No Backpack Carriers allowed
5. Dogs MUST be on leashes at ALL TIMES.
6. Due to the uneven outdoor terrain at The Kelowna Mountain Bridges & Vineyards, we ask that you please wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
7. Take care and use caution at all times!!!!
8. Children under 12 years MUST be accompanied by an adult.
9. HOLD small children by the hand and carry babies below railing height.
10. No alcoholic beverages allowed in the park
11. Shirts must be worn
Thank-You for your Understanding
RATES FOR 2015
(College or University with ID)
- $1 per year age dictates entrance for example an 8 yr old would pay $8.00
Your ticket is a DAY PASS. However, you can upgrade your day pass to a SEASONS PASS for free!
Upgrades must be done on the day you purchase your ticket.
You must have photo Identification.
You will not be able to re enter the park on another day with only a ticket.
Seasons passes are not valid for concerts and special events.
*Rates are subject to change each year, and are subject to GST in Canadian dollars. Wheelchair complimentary.